Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is in memory of Anna Terry, one year when I was a little girl out trick or treating, I was a witch for Halloween. She loved that I was "little
Wendi Witch" and always wanted to have me do it again. I was thinking of her the whole night. Not so little, not so cute but still Wendi Witch!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are one super cute witch! I absolutely love the shirt! You are looking great by the way, I can totally tell that you have lost weight! You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked shirt, Wendy! :) we got the link to your new blog from a comment your family left...thanks for stopping in... lovely pictures, by the way, of a toe or is it a finger? :) didn't want to look too close. The nurse thing runs in our family too but both Ryan and I just don't have the stomachs for it. glad to see it's healing nicely, though. hope all is well at the Bennett house. we sure miss you all! love, the rasmussen's

    ReplyDelete